Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I still want to go to school

24 years old. At this age, my friends are busy with earning money and dating, preparing themselves for family life......At this age, people around me urge me to find a man and settle down.

I love money. Who doesn't? I love earning money, too.

On the other hand, I still love studying. I love to go back to school, to university. I love university, real universities, of course. I find studying meaningful and joyful.

That's why I will come back and earn a Ph.D.

So if anyone asks for my 5-year plan, that would be finding an university willing to fund my 4-year Ph.D programme, so I can make my dreams come true.

I need to start from scratch.

1 comment:

  1. Em ơi, lâu quá mới blog lại đúng không ;)? Em còn trẻ, học lên cao nữa đi, tương lai sẽ rộng mở. Em có đang apply học bổng ở nước ngoài không?

    ReplyDelete