Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Got my TOEFL score today


Waking up, logging in TOEFL website with my eyes half close half open, I couldn’t hold an interjection “Wow”.

I got 27 for Reading, 26 for Listening, 23 for Speaking, and 28 for Writing. My total score is 104.

Couldn’t believe in my eyes, I had been praying for above 90. Thank you, Goddess of Luck.

However, frankly, a little disappointed at my Speaking score. TOEFL examiners commented that I had limited grammar and vocabulary, and that my ideals weren’t adequate developed. (So sad >_<)

I want to contribute my Writing score to Mr.thay’ patience. If I didn’t have him analyzed, marked and guided my writings, I couldn’t write anything at all, put aside TOEFL essays. 28 is not an impressive score. Yet it is the best score I got so far.

In the future, I don’t have to re-take the TOEFL test, phew! Just need to climb the ultimate Everest mountain: GMAT.


*Pray for me, would you? I will need a lot of luck this time.*

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Nancy. I've just discovered that the site also links to helpful GMAT websites.

    I hope that they can assist me to ace the GMAT test.

    Best of wishes. Have a nice weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you <3. I guess it is like that: success = hard work + support from people + luck :D

      Delete